Transit Type Long Wheel Base Van
The side door allows for easy loading combined with its near vertical interior walls, levelled-off wheel arches and a payload capacity of up to 1,400 kg allows you to make the best possible use of this space.
This removal van's volume capacity is up to 11.3 cubic meters.
To help clarify, you should expect to load the contents of a 1 bedroom apartment, with white goods, or move a 2 bedroom apartment without white goods into this van. This is only a guide as volume of personal property and lifestyle factors vary.
SPECIFICATIONS: LWB Long wheel base transit type van
- Max Weight – 1,400 kg
- Load Length – 3.3m
- Load Width – 1.8m
- Load Height – 1.9m
- Door height – 1.56m
- Cubic Feet – 450 -500
- Load Space – 11.3 cubic metres
- Overall Height – 2.6m
- Overall Length – 5.7m
Luton Van for Larger Home Move
The Luton style van offers great flexibility and is large enough to safely carry sofas, beds and large furniture items along with all manner of belongings.
This removal van's volume capacity is up to 19 cubic meters.
You should expect to load a 2 bedroom apartment, with white goods, or move a family home without white goods in this vehicle. The tail-lift will help with heavier items although this reduces the carrying weight, see below. This is only a guide as volume of personal property and lifestyle factors vary.
SPECIFICATIONS: LUTON – box van with tail lift
- Max Weight – 1,600 kg (important: please read below regarding load weight)
- Load Length – 4m
- Load Width – 2m
- Load height – 2.1m (the rear door access is lower due to the roller shutter mechanism, please check first)
- Cubic Feet – 600
- Load Space – 19 cubic metres
- Overall Height – 3m
- Overall Length – 6.7m
* The Max Weight for the Luton Van specification includes the weight of the roller shutter and tail-lift. The combined weight of these 2 items is over 800kg thereby restricting the 'actual' load capacity. Please bear this in mind when booking this vehicle, we can supply a Jumbo XLWB van which has a larger load area and carries more weight due to the lack of a tail-lift and roller shutter doors.